Appearing in "Spyder-Man No More!"
- Fisk's men
- Arno Stark
- Howard Stark (Mentioned)
- Kingpin (Wilson Fisk) (Mentioned)
- Pepper Stark (First appearance)
- Thor Corps (Only in flashback)
- God Emperor Doom (Victor von Doom) (Mentioned)
- War Machine Deputies (First appearance)
- Deputy Happy Hogan (First appearance)
- Unnamed members
- Rumiko Fujikawa (Mentioned)
- Lila Rhodes (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Earth-15513 (Main story and flashback)
- Earth-12311 (Dream)
Synopsis for "Spyder-Man No More!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
A SHADOW FALLS OVER AN ARMORED UTOPIA!
• TECHNOPOLIS: Amazing Domain of science and wonder created by rival genius brothers TONY AND ARNO STARK. A utopia except...a unique disease forces EVERYONE to wear armor to live and breathe.
• In this armored land a hero is murdered and the killer’s identity a mystery Baron Tony Stark must solve.
• But in doing so, will Technopolis be forced into a civil war?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Armor Wars Vol 1 1 on the forums
- 23 Image(s) from Armor Wars Vol 1 1
- 1 Reprints of Armor Wars Vol 1 1
|Like this? Let us know!|