Arthur Douglas witnessed Thanos' first visit to Earth and paid for it with his life. When Kronos the Eternal created a powerful body to counter Thanos, Arthur's soul was instilled within it and he was reborn as Drax the Destroyer. Though renowned as a Guardian of the Galaxy, Drax's true allegiance lies with a single purpose: killing Thanos.
Guardians of the Galaxy
At first, Drax confronted Corvus Glaive, who fled after the battle. When Ronan and Nebula (with the support of the brainwashed Circle of 8) attacked Avengers Tower, Drax engaged Proxima Midnight, who was defeated by Drax.
After the Guardians let Ronan and Nebula go (for Ronan's help on countering Incursions on the Savage Land), Nova Corps had an arrest warrant out for all of them (for letting the criminals go). However, since the Guardians had helped against Ronan and Nebula, S.H.I.E.L.D. decided to let them go and pretend the Guardians had fled.
- 2 Appearances of Arthur Douglas (Earth-12131)
- Minor Appearances of Arthur Douglas (Earth-12131)
- Media Arthur Douglas (Earth-12131) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Arthur Douglas (Earth-12131)
- 1 Quotations by or about Arthur Douglas (Earth-12131)
- Character Gallery: Arthur Douglas (Earth-12131)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|