Warning! This comic has a very recent publication date and the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
- Lady -- the Nova Corps stands in defense of every system in the universe. And I don't see a scenario where someone working with Loki gets to call the shots. If anyone is bringing Nebula down, it will be us. And we will take possession of the Asgardian doomsday weapon. We've been tracking her since she helped Thanos regain his powers -- not that they did him much good. We should be able to intercept her before she reaches Sol.
- -- Nova
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Asgardians of the Galaxy (Main story and flashback)
- Clea (Only in flashback)
- Nova Corps
- Nova (Commander Scott Adsit)
- Numerous unnamed Nova
- Majestor Gladiator (Kallark)
- Naglfar Armada
- Shi'ar Empire (Mentioned)
- Eric Kevin Masterson (Mentioned) (Only in flashback)
- Wrecking Crew (Mentioned) (Only in flashback)
- Damage Control (Mentioned) (Only in flashback)
- Loki (Mentioned)
- Loki (Mentioned)
- Thanos (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Thor (Odinson) (Catatonic)
Races and Species:
- Gods (Corpses)
- Numerous unidentified alien species
- Asgardian-Storm Giant Hybrids
- Humans (Main story and flashback)
- Frost Giants (Main story and flashback)
- Asgardians (Main story and flashback)
- Shi'ar (Mentioned)
- Xandarians (Mentioned)
- Zombies (Mentioned)
- Faltine-Mhuruuk Hybrids (Only in flashback)
- Demigods (Mentioned)
- Eternal-Luphomoid Hybrids
- Prime Marvel Universe (Main story and flashback)
- Shi'ar Galaxy
- Hel, Niffleheim (Mentioned)
- Hell (Invoked)
- Milky Way (Main story and flashback)
- Asgard (Mentioned) (Only in flashback)
- Nova Stars and Nova Force
- Destroyer (Main story and flashback)
- A fragment of the Rainbow Bridge (Behind the scenes) (Only in flashback)
- Trojan Horse (Mentioned)
- Nebula's axe
- Naglfar Beacon
- Unidentified metal arm prosthesis
ASGARDIANS UNDER ARREST!
Just when Nebula falls within their grasp, the Asgardians of the Galaxy find themselves in hot water with the Nova Corps! And every second they’re detained, Nebula comes closer to ruling the galaxy. What’s a team of warriors and assassins to do?
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|