The Assassin was a member of a terrorist organization called the Committee for Free Emigration which aimed at getting back at the Soviet Union for the unfair treatment of their people. The group that they were a member of remains unrevealed, though one member stated that their people had been in bondage for 4000 years.
The Assassin tried to capture the Red Guardian during her stay in the U.S. to use as part of their plot against the U.S.S.R. The group that he worked for was aware of the Guardian's alter-ego of Tania Belinsky, renowned Soviet neurologist, and planned to use her to blackmail the Soviet government. The Assassin was defeated, however, in combat with the Red Guardian, who was able to escape after their confrontation.
The Assassin's subsequent activities were not revealed.
The Assassin has cybernetically enhanced forearms and hands which are superhumanly strong and durable. He is able to use his hands to pound pavement like a jackhammer, sending fragments of cement in every direction.
The Assassin's superhuman strength is localized entirely to his hands and arms.
- 1 Appearances of Assassin (Cyborg) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Assassin (Cyborg) (Earth-616)
- Media Assassin (Cyborg) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Assassin (Cyborg) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Assassin (Cyborg) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Assassin (Cyborg) (Earth-616)
- Assassin at the Marvel Appendix
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|