Named after Samuel Sawyer, this carrier is deployed to deal with superhumans, a concept created by Tony Stark. It was first used by the Capekiller unit to hunt down an allegedly rogue digital copy of Tony Stark's mind piloting an Iron Man Armor.
When it was attacked by mechas known as the Beautiful Garbage, a contingecy plan was activated, which consisted in the detonation of a 1.5 megaton thermo-nuclear warhead. Iron Man 2.0 attempted to disrupt the bomb, but whether he succeeded and prevented the destruction of the Samuel Sawyer or not was unknown.
The carrier's full weaponry is unknown; but it included a mass-linked network of pop-up autocannons and 38 heavy-assault drones. Air squadrons can be launched from either deck, and it has a considerable supply of Life-Model Decoy pilots and staff. Under H.A.M.M.E.R. it has been refitted with two large cannons.
- The "Samuel Sawyer" weights approximately 100,000 tons.
- 4 Appearances of Assault Carrier Samuel Sawyer
- Minor Appearances of Assault Carrier Samuel Sawyer
- Media Assault Carrier Samuel Sawyer was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Assault Carrier Samuel Sawyer
- Item Gallery: Assault Carrier Samuel Sawyer