The Calefaction of Asteros was a medallion bathing its wielder's body and soul in warmth, and that was found in ruins under Atlantis after a great upheaval by an Atlantean, causing him to go sick, the fever preventing him from working, leading him to be a homeless beggar, in which state he kept the Calefaction of Asteros on him, providing him warmth.
- It remains unknown to which era belonged the ruin where was found the Calefaction of Asteros, and consequently in which era was Asteros worshiped, though a Pre-Cataclysmic Age deity would fit the role better given the reactions of the water-breathing Atlanteans to this god's powers.
- Asteros' name was possibly inspired by the Mesopotamian goddess Asteroth's name.
- Appearances of Asteros (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Asteros (Earth-616)
- Media Asteros (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Asteros (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Asteros (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Asteros (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|