Appearing in "Another Fine Mess, Part Six"
- Phoenix Force (Only in flashback)
- Mojo (Main story and flashback)
- Czar (Main story and flashback)
- Big Murder (Main story and flashback)
- Orb (Main story and flashback)
- Katie Couric (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Uncle Ben (Mentioned)
- Time Variance Authority
- Minutemen (a police force for the time stream)
- Aunt May (Mentioned)
- Beast (Hank McCoy) (Cameo)
- Doctor Doom (Victor von Doom) (Cameo)
- Ego the Living Planet (On-screen)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and flashback)
- Mutants (Main story and flashback)
- Abstract Entities (Only in flashback)
- Robots (Referenced)
- Spineless Ones (Only in flashback)
- Genius Loci (Cameo)
- Homo neanderthals
- Mojoworld (Referenced)
- Hell (Invoked)
- Spider-Man's Suit
- Wolverine's Suit
- Adamantium (on Wolverine's claws)
- Little House on the Praire
- Time Diamonds (Final appearance)
- Sara Bailey's Statues (Photo)
- Phoenix Gun (Mentioned)
- Doctor Doom's Armor (Cameo)
Synopsis for "Another Fine Mess, Part Six"
Three years have passed for Peter, Logan and the woman from Peter's dreams, named Sara Bailey. The three had been transported to the 18th century after Spider-Man managed to talk Wolverine down; the Minutemen had arrived and grabbed Mojo, Czar and Big Murder but missed the three. Logan and Peter become blood brothers. Both Peter and Logan talk about the diamonds Peter could not find in Canada; Peter reveals his plans to propose to Sara, having set the defunct time diamond in an engagement ring. The Minutemen arrived and take Sara, but the diamond, which started glowing again when the Minutemen appeared, transports Logan and Peter, fully costumed, to the bank heist where everything started. Spider-Man then meets with Sara, only to discover that she does not remember him or what has happened.
Closing scenes give closure to the various threads: one of the Orb's men meeting with Czar and Big Murder to sell them the original time diamonds; Dog in 18th century entering the mine were the time diamonds are; Beast considering the creation of the Phoenix gun; Doctor Doom researching Ego the Living Planet; and Sara passing archaeological announcements of the statues Peter had made of her. Spider-Man sits by the stump of a tree where he and Sara had carved their initials centuries before; Logan is seen in a bar, drinking and upset. In the Epilogue, Dog appears in modern day New York, intent on getting revenge on Logan.
WOLVERINE IS THE NEW DARK PHOENIX! We'll let that sink in... NOW RUN TO YOUR RETAILER AND MAKE THEM RESERVE YOU A COPY OF THIS COMIC!
- 6 image(s) from Astonishing Spider-Man & Wolverine Vol 1 6
- 1 reprint(s) of Astonishing Spider-Man & Wolverine Vol 1 6