Appearing in "eXogenetic (Part 3)"
- The X-Men
- Kaga (Mentioned)
- Bio-Sentinel Wallflower (Laurie Collins) (Main story and flashback) (Corpse; destruction)
- Brood (Only in flashback)
- Krakoa-Brood Giant Clone (Only appearance; dies)
- Phalanx (Only in flashback)
- New Hellions (Only in flashback)
- Damien Hirst (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Ionospheric Cruiser Carrier
Synopsis for "eXogenetic (Part 3)"
- Synopsis not yet written.
“EXOGENETIC,” PART 3 Dead mutants turned into biological weapons…genetically-reprogrammed Brood sleazoids…missing data on Henry McCoy's research computers…the truth about what Abby Brand was trying to burn out on Cruithne. It all adds up to an attempt to remove mutantcy from the planet Earth entirely -- and the rise of the Bio-Sentinels.
Links and References
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|