- I been having nightmares doc. I mean, I've never had great dreams, not since I was a kid, but... these are different, they feel real.[...] That's just it. I'm not doing anything. Just sitting in the dark, in the snow or in the middle of the ice. The nightmare comes from what I'm feeling. Hunger.[...] Because I not hungry for food. I'm hungry for something else...[...] It's the end of the world. That's my other dream. There's nothing left. Not even me, I feel my soul breaking apart, like I'm the snow. And what scares me is that I don't care, sometimes I think I'd like to lose myself. It would be easier to disappear, become someone new , but I don't think I could even if I could. I'm not that lucky.
Appearing in 1st story
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- X-23 (Laura Kinney) (Photo)
- Jubilee (Jubilation Lee) (Behind the scenes)
- She-Hulk (Jen Walters)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for 1st story
Iceman is changed after his multi-dimensional ordeal. What aftershocks will this have in his life? What is left of the Astonishing X-Men, The X-Treme X-Men and the Age of Apocalypse?
- This issue marks the first appearance of Gambit's three cats, Oliver, Lucifer, and Figaro.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Astonishing X-Men Vol 3 62 on the forums
- Images from Astonishing X-Men Vol 3 62
|Like this? Let us know!|