Appearing in "Act II: A Man Called X, Part 2"Edit
- Rogue (Anna Marie)
- Archangel (Warren Worthington III)
- Gambit (Remy LeBeau)
- Mystique (Raven Darkholme)
- Bishop (Lucas Bishop)
- Apocalypse (En Sabah Nur) (Mentioned)
- Numerous unnamed Londoners
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Fantomex (Jean-Phillipe) (Mentioned)
- X-Men (Mentioned)
- Moira MacTaggert (Illusion)
- Colossus (Piotr Rasputin) (Illusion)
- Joseph MacTaggert (Mentioned)
- Proteus (Illusion)
- Piecemeal (Gilbert Benson) (Mentioned)
- Shadow King (Illusion)
- Amahl Farouk (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Sun (Mentioned)
- Astral Plane
A MAN CALLED X Part 2
• One of the most terrifying adversaries the X-MEN have ever faced has returned.
• CHARLES XAVIER may have made the greatest mistake of his life.
• Still reeling from their narrow escape from the SHADOW KING and the loss of a crucial ally, how will the mutant heroes face an enemy with the power to remake the world?
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|