Appearing in "Act II: A Man Called X, Part 3"
- Psylocke (Betsy Braddock) (Separated from X)
- Rogue (Anna Marie)
- Mystique (Raven Darkhölme)
- Archangel (Warren Worthington III)
- Gambit (Remy LeBeau)
- Fantomex (Jean-Phillipe) (Mentioned)
- Various Scots
- Sophie (First appearance)
- Callum Brown (First and only known appearance; dies)
- Erroll (First appearance)
- Angus (First appearance)
- Mary (First appearance)
- Numerous unnamed others
- The Lord (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- X-Men (Mentioned)
- Ministry of Defence (Mentioned)
- Shadow King (Mentioned) (Deceased)
Races and Species:
- Hell (Invoked)
- Astral Plane (Mentioned)
- Sun (Mentioned)
- Mindkiller Apocalypse (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Act II: A Man Called X, Part 3"
- Synopsis not yet written
A MAN CALLED X Part 3
• As a reality storm batters London and its inhabitants, PSYLOCKE must choose between trusting the mysterious MAN CALLED X and letting her beloved city fall into ruin.
• The SHADOW KING freed a brand-new threat with his dying throes, but who is this new threat?
• And how can the X-Men hope to stand against an enemy that can warp reality itself?