Astra was among the members of the Universal Church of Truth who along with her leader Gladiator tracked the Milano to the Sol system. Astra reported that Star-Lord killed a bunch of Brood on a space station near Jupiter. They then set a destination to Earth to find Quill as the church feared them.
After making it to Earth, Astra was ordered with the others to form a search party in order to find and kill Star-Lord before he could get his hands on the artifact.
Astra was with the other Guardsmen when they inspected the dead body of Fin Fang Foom who they killed to find out if the dragon had swallowed the Guardians as a meal. Astra was able to pick up the smell of Quill on the monster. But they learned of Star-Lord's location after they saw Impulse's energy beacon after he sacrificed his life.
In battle, there was an explosion caused by Quill and Gladiator. She was killed, as she was disintegrated by the explosion.
- 6 Appearances of Astra (Imperial Guard) (Earth-21923)
- Minor Appearances of Astra (Imperial Guard) (Earth-21923)
- Media Astra (Imperial Guard) (Earth-21923) was Mentioned in
- 8 Images featuring Astra (Imperial Guard) (Earth-21923)
- Quotations by or about Astra (Imperial Guard) (Earth-21923)
- Character Gallery: Astra (Imperial Guard) (Earth-21923)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|