Little is known about the Pantheon member called Atalanta, only that she is related to the other members of the Pantheon's elite fighting team. She was recruited by Agamemnon and given her code name due to her similarity to the ancient Greek huntress, who was also very proficient with the bow. Atalanta serves on the Pantheon's elite fighting team.
Powers and Abilities
Atalanta's skin, soft tissue, and skeletal structure is more dense than normal and provides her with increased protection from physical damage, allows her to heal faster than normal, and retards the effects of aging. She also has a low-level psychic ability, enabling her to lock onto her target mentally and have her arrows find the target Atalanta wishes, regardless of visibility.
- Superhuman Strength: Due to her Asgardian heritage she has superhuman strength.
- Superhuman Stamina: Her musculature generates considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of a human or normal mutant.
- Dense Tissue: Due to her Asgardian heritage her bodily tissues have about 3 times the density of the bodily tissues of a human.
- Superhuman Durability: Her body is much harder and more resistant to damage than the body of a human being. She can withstand great impact forces, falls from great heights, powerful energy blasts, and exposure to extremes in both temperature and pressures without sustaining injury.
- Extended Longevity: Due to her Asgardian heritage She ages much slower then an average person. She is also immune to all known Earthly diseases and infections.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: If She is injured, her Asgardian metabolism enables him to repair damages tissue much faster and much more extensively than a human being. However, She can't regenerate severed limbs or missing organs.
Atalanta carries a plasma bow, that emits field of plasma energy which take the shape and form of the bow stave, string, and arrows.
- Atalanta has visible freckles in her face up until Incredible Hulk #413; from that point on, Gary Frank draws her without blemish. The ephelides reappear in Incredible Hulk #421, where Cassiopeia condemns Atalanta's supposed use of make-up to cover her speckles.
- 44 appearance(s) of Atalanta (Pantheon) (Earth-616)
- 2 mention(s) of Atalanta (Pantheon) (Earth-616)
- 4 image(s) of Atalanta (Pantheon) (Earth-616)