She lured men to be slain by her brothers in order to give their hearts to their father.
At some point, Old Gorm allegedly witnessed her while wounded, but couldn't crawl after her.
She met Conan and tried to had him killed by her two brothers, but Conan killed them then attempted to rape Atali, who managed to escape and call her father for help. Atali vanished and the elements unleashed on Conan who survived, being found by his Aesir companions.
- Atali was created in the Conan short story "The Frost-Giant's Daughter (published posthumously in 1953) by Robert E. Howard, adapted in Savage Tales #1 (May, 1971), written by Roy Thomas and Barry Smith.
- It is unclear if she is the daughter to the well-known Asgardian Ice Giant Ymir, or of another deity mistaken for or usurping his role. Atali was not created with the traditional Marvel definitions of Ice Giants and Frost Giants in mind. She appeared to Conan as a traditionally human-scaled beautiful woman, though the brothers of Atali were depicted as Frost Giants in "The God Below" (Conan the Barbarian (Vol. 3) #9; September 4, 2019).
- 2 appearance(s) of Atali (Frost Giant) (Earth-616)
- 4 minor appearance(s) of Atali (Frost Giant) (Earth-616)
- 5 mentions of Atali (Frost Giant) (Earth-616)
- 2 image(s) of Atali (Frost Giant) (Earth-616)