The Ataraxians mastered "stellar containment" technology and used this technology for everything in their culture, even themselves.
Despite all their destructive power, they were a peaceful people. They lived in peace with one another and their natural environment. When Annihilus discovered this race of super-intelligent and incredibly powerful machines, he determined that destroying them would be safer than keeping them alive, killing every member of them except for Praxagora, who survived for some time longer before being killed due to the intervention of Ultron.
Powers and Abilities
- Ataraxian Physiology: The Ataraxians are a robotic Life-form who possesses all of the various superhuman attributes:
- Miniature Star: Each member was powered by a miniature star that is carried in their chest. Thanks to their cosmic power sources, they could generate super-heated plasma from their chest and control it, using it in offensive and defensive ways.
- Superhuman Strength:: As robotic life forms, they are superhumanly strong and possesses vigor beyond the human limit.
- Superhuman Speed:: As a robotic life form, they can run and move at speeds that are beyond the physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Durability:: As robotic Life-forms, construction makes them very durable.
- Superhuman Stamina:: As robotic life forms, they can exert themselves well beyond the human limit.
- Superhuman Agility:: As robotic life forms, their agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Regeneration: Ataraxians has the ability to heal at (an accelerated rate) from most wounds. The worse the wound, the longer it takes to heal.
Average Strength level
- Discuss Ataraxians on the forums
- 1 representatives of Ataraxians
- Appearances of Ataraxians
- Minor Appearances of Ataraxians
- Media Ataraxians was Mentioned in
- Race Gallery: Ataraxians
- Images of Ataraxians