Athens is the capital and largest city of Greece.
The city of Athens was apparently built in honor of Athena, Goddess of Wisdom, but actually it was named in honor of the Eternal Thena who was often confused for the Olympian goddess.[verification needed]
Circa 5,000 BC (seventy centuries ago), Athens and Atlantis were at war. Lord Kam'u of Atlantis attempted to make peace by sending emissaries to appeal for trade between the two countries, in order to feed their starving masses. The Athenians instead butchered the emissaries' bodies and invaded his realm, causing Kam'u to strike back.
- 15 Appearances of Athens (Greece)
- Minor Appearances of Athens (Greece)
- 7 Media Athens (Greece) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Athens (Greece)
- Location Gallery: Athens (Greece)
- 1 locations in Athens (Greece)