Atlanta was the capital of Georgia in the United States of America, in the northwest central part of the State. It was burned by Union forces in 1864 during the American Civil War.
History of location is unknown.
Points of Interest
- 96 Appearances of Atlanta
- 4 Minor Appearances of Atlanta
- 14 Media Atlanta was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Atlanta
- Location Gallery: Atlanta
- 3 locations in Atlanta
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.