Atrocity would occasionally attack Parker or O'Hara with its teleportation tentacles throughout their journey in the Alchemax building, until it eventually revealed itself and attacked Peter Parker. Atrocity was defeated, but would later appear again, attempting to kill Peter Parker at the same time the CEO was fighting Miguel O'Hara. Parker manipulated Atrocity into attacking electrified pillars, stunning him. Peter took this opportunity to remove Atrocity's tentacles, and send them through the time gateway. These tentacles were then used to drain the CEO of his powers. After both Atrocity and the CEO were vulnerable, they were knocked into the gateway together, resetting the timeline.
Teleportation: It is able to teleport through time and space, and even reside in the time stream itself.
Electricity can incapacitate him, due to the quantum particles inside of it.
- In the DS version of Spider-Man: Edge of Time, Rhino takes the place of Anti-Venom; in this version, Atrocity is the merged version of Walker Sloan, Otto Octavius and Rhino.
- 1 Appearances of Atrocity (Earth-TRN199)
- Minor Appearances of Atrocity (Earth-TRN199)
- Media Atrocity (Earth-TRN199) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Atrocity (Earth-TRN199)
- Quotations by or about Atrocity (Earth-TRN199)
- Character Gallery: Atrocity (Earth-TRN199)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|