Aisa seemingly had the same history as her mainstream Aisa counterpart, until a time-traveling Spider-Man arrived in 2019 A.D. to prevent Earth-TRN590's 2099 A.D. from becoming reality and to restore his native reality by stopping the Fist's terrorist plan.
After a mysterious new Spider-Man killed the Fist's leader, Tyler Stone, Aisa unleashed New York's population against the heroes. This new Spider-Man figured out that the people were being controlled by the Didjyman App. Lyla
tracked down the signal and destroyed Aisa's computers, with her owner, the time-displaced Miguel O'Hara to break into her base. She tried to kill him using her powers, but found them ineffective since his counterpart was already dead. Revealing this to Spider-Man, he became confused enough to allow Aisa to escape.
- 2 Appearances of Atropos (Earth-TRN632)
- Minor Appearances of Atropos (Earth-TRN632)
- Media Atropos (Earth-TRN632) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Atropos (Earth-TRN632)
- 2 Quotations by or about Atropos (Earth-TRN632)
- Character Gallery: Atropos (Earth-TRN632)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|