Attuma is the leader of a group of barbarian Atlanteans who were banished after trying to conquer Atlantis. He was contacted by one of the Red Skull's probes with an offer to join his Cabal. A collection of villains gathered to help defeat the Avengers.
Powers and Abilities
- Atlantean Physiology
- Amphibious Adaptation: Attuma is capable of breathing both on land and underwater.
- Attuma is a super-being among his race and many of his natural Atlantean attributes are considerably more developed than the vast majority of his race.
- Superhuman Strength: Attuma is superhumanly strong and is capable of lifting at least 60 tons while his body is even slightly wet. He has shown to lift about 40 tons while his body is dry. He is shown to defeat the Hulk and Captain America in hand-to-hand combat.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Attuma's reaction time is similarly enhanced and is superior to that of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Durability: The tissues of Attuma's body are considerably harder and more resistant to physical injury than those of a human being, and the vast majority of his race. Attuma can withstand great impact forces, falls from great heights, high caliber bullets, powerful energy blasts, exposure to extremes in temperature and pressures, without sustaining physical injury. His durability is also dependent upon water. As he dries, his body's resistance to injury diminishes but does immediately increase the moment he makes contact with water.
- Attuma is a formidable hand-to-hand combatant.
- Attuma, like all Atlanteans, is dependent upon water to maintain his usual level of vitality. The longer he is away from water, his physical attributes will diminish to an as yet unknown minimum level. It is possible that being out of the water for days at a time could result in death.
Unique Three-Bladed Sword
- 17 appearance(s) of Attuma (Earth-12041)
- 2 mention(s) of Attuma (Earth-12041)
- 6 image(s) of Attuma (Earth-12041)
- 1 quotation(s) by or about Attuma (Earth-12041)