Atul Pandya was a scientist that was commandeered to create a bio-engineered weapons created from conglomerated mutant genes for an Indian terrorist organization. He was the target for a mission given to the X-Men by Weapon X to acquire his services for S.H.I.E.L.D.. Unfortunately, the higher officials of the organization decided to change to orders of the mission to have Atul terminated. Despite pleading for his life, he was killed by Jean Grey after she was forced to choose between killing Atul or letting Cyclops be killed for insubordination.
He was a highly skilled geneticist to an extent that he was once requested to serve under S.H.I.E.L.D. despite working for a terrorist organization.
- According to Pandya, he collected Dinky Cars and had an overactive thyroid condition that required four daily treatment tablets.
- He is the first person that Jean Grey has ever killed in the Ultimate storyline.
- 1 Appearances of Atul Pandya (Earth-1610)
- Minor Appearances of Atul Pandya (Earth-1610)
- Media Atul Pandya (Earth-1610) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Atul Pandya (Earth-1610)
- Quotations by or about Atul Pandya (Earth-1610)
- Character Gallery: Atul Pandya (Earth-1610)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|