Auckland is the largest city and chief seaport of New Zealand, located on a narrow isthmus in the upper North Island. It is one of the few cities in the world to have two harbours on separate major bodies of water with Waitemata Harbour on the Hauraki Gulf connecting to the Pacific Ocean, and the Manukau Harbour giving access to the Tasman Sea.
- Auckland was briefly the capital of New Zealand until 1865.
- 6 Appearances of Auckland
- Minor Appearances of Auckland
- Media Auckland was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Auckland
- Location Gallery: Auckland