As part of his Twelve Labors; Hercules was told to clean them completely in a single day. To do so he made two rivers bend so that they flowed into the stables, sweeping out the filth. This was actually performed by the Forgotten One, a future Avenger who was sometimes mistaken for Hercules.
In 1263 B.C., when King Augeas refused to pay his due after he cleaned the Augean Stables. Hercules attacked the city but was confronted by the Olympians who were worshipped in the city. Olympians backed down when defeated in battle when Athena arrived.
- 3 Appearances of Augean Stables
- Minor Appearances of Augean Stables
- 4 Media Augean Stables was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Augean Stables
- Location Gallery: Augean Stables