In 1272 B.C., as part of his Twelve Labors, Hercules was told to clean them completely, but Hercules bet a tenth of the stock that he could told to clean them completely in a single day. While Hercules actually tried to the task manually, in vain, Forgotten One, an Eternal who was mistaken for Hercules, diverted two rivers so that they flowed into the stables, sweeping out the filth.
In 1263 B.C., when King Augeas refused to pay his due after he cleaned the Augean Stables. Hercules attacked the city but was confronted by the Olympians who were worshipped in the city. Olympians backed down when defeated in battle when Athena arrived.
- 2 Appearances of Augeas (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Augeas (Earth-616)
- Media Augeas (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Augeas (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Augeas (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Augeas (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|