At some time, he was recruited by the Vatican for his legacy, and his spiritual and physical virtues, and was proposed to Klaw for his invasion of Wakanda, under the name of Black Knight and wielding the Ebony Blade, which was found by the Vatican, and riding a flying horse named Aragorn.
Riding Aragorn, he then assaulted Wakanda Air Force Captain H'Rham as he was, along with Captain Ashei, heading to take down the rampaging Rhino. Destroying H'Rham's plane and forcing him to eject, he intended to slay the Wakandan pilot, only to get shot by him, making him fall from his horse, but he was saved by the flying horse, who caught him.
He was then confronted by the Black Panther, who used a harpoon-magnet to drag him off his ride and attach him to T'Challa's flying scooter by using a magnet. He was forced to surrender, as the Panther threatened to have Aragorn taken down by the Wakandan Air Force.
It was revealed that Augustine was in custody of the Wakandan Security Forces for interrogation. The Vatican's request for extradition was also denied, and that decision was announced to the United Nations.
His current whereabouts are unknown.
Formerly the Ebony Blade & a spear.
- 6 Appearances of Augustine du Lac (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Augustine du Lac (Earth-616)
- Media Augustine du Lac (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 16 Images featuring Augustine du Lac (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Augustine du Lac (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Augustine du Lac (Earth-616)
- Characters killed by Black Knight
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|