Appearing in 1st story
- Jake (Main story and flashback) (Origin revealed)
- Tattooed inmate (Main story and flashback)
- Unnamed inmates
- Phoenix Force (Mentioned)
- Captain America (Steven Rogers) (Mentioned)
- X-Men (Mentioned)
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (Mentioned)
- Jean Grey (Mentioned)
- Extinction Team (Mentioned)
- Hope Summers (Mentioned)
- Sentinels (Mentioned)
- Prison in Undisclosed Location
- Jean Grey School For Higher Learning (Mentioned)
- Cyclops' Visor/Helmet
- Power Dampening Collars
Synopsis for 1st story
Wolverine accuses Cyclops of setting on the path that led to him killing Xavier. Cyclops tries to make Wolverine angry by telling him that he nearly doomed mutants to extinction and that he now understands Jean better than ever, better than Wolverine ever would. Wolverine attacks him but realizes that Cyclops wants to die. Cyclops tells him that there is no way they'll be able to keep him in prison, due to the fact that he only did what he did under the influence of the Phoenix Force, and therefore they stuck him in that prison so that one of the prisoners would kill him. Wolverine tries to convince him to turn in the Extinction Team, but when Cyclops asks him where Emma and Hope are, Wolverine storms out.
Cyclops befriends the only other mutant in his prison, a man named Jake. He and Jake are accosted by three other prisoners who've come to kill them.
Spinning directly out of AVX #12, find out what happens next! What ramifications will the fallout of AVX have on the Marvel Universe?
- Cyclops mentions a rebellious teenager eventually showing up at the Jean Grey School wearing a "Cyclops was right" T-shirt. This is a references to Kid Omega is wearing a "Magneto was right" T-shirt in New X-Men #135. Coincidentally, Kid Omega eventually dons a "Cyclops was right" T-shirt in Wolverine and the X-Men #21.