Ava Cochrane was a computer hacker who transferred her conscious into a Wakandan "White Tiger" battledroid before her body had died from fatal injuries received by unknown assailants. Going by the moniker Ghost Panther 2099, Ava became a "Cyber-Ghost" on the hunt for her own killers. During this time she joined her era's version of the Defenders to further her own agenda.
When the Defenders came into conflict with a time-traveling Ghost Panther who arrived there in the same spot where Hellfire 2099 left from. Ava intervened between both parties as she confirmed his identity as her predecessor, King T'Challa.
After having a discussion about their current situation, Ava fought against the Martian Masters until T'Challa summoned Zarathos in order to possess Mars and use the echo of the tortured planet to deliver vengeance on it's ungrateful children. The attack was a success with the Martian's defeat but T'Challa noticed only a small change within the timeline which also left him stranded in the future with Ghost Panther and the other Defenders.
- 1 Appearances of Ava Cochrane (Warp World) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Ava Cochrane (Warp World) (Earth-616)
- Media Ava Cochrane (Warp World) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Ava Cochrane (Warp World) (Earth-616)
- 2 Quotations by or about Ava Cochrane (Warp World) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Ava Cochrane (Warp World) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|