- Patriotism doesn't automatically equal conservatism.
- -- Iron Man
Appearing in 1st story
- Quicksilver (Pietro Maximoff)
- Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff)
Synopsis for 1st story
- In Avengers #16, Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch learn that the Avengers are recruiting new members while staying at a "Swiss Chalet". Last issue, the two learned this news while in Bremen, Germany. However, it can be surmised that with Pietro's super speed, he could quickly carry his sister and be in any European mainland locale, bought a newspaper, and continued his discussions.
- In Avengers #16, Captain America buries the corpse of Baron Zemo. In this issue, he leaves him unearthed under a rock-slide. A new revelation is that Rick Jones is so severely injured that Cap is forced to carry him from the scene of the battle (which probably prompted him not to take the time to unearth and bury Zemo).
- In this issue, Captain America learns that Hawkeye has joined the Avengers by picking up a local newspaper in South America.
- In this issue, Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch learn that the Avengers are accepting new members from a report on a flat screen television. In Avengers #16, they learn this news from a newspaper.
- The information that Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch met with Tony Stark in London prior to coming to America is new information. Readers were previously led to believe this meeting initially took place after their plane landing in New York City. Speculation could be made that Stark secretly met with the two, then planned an appealing public relations event upon their arrival in the United States.
- In this issue, we learn that Edwin Jarvis plots with Hawkeye to arrange his "capture" inside Avengers Mansion to impress the Avengers with his marksmanship.
- All events in this issue, focus on the events of Avengers #16.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Vol 1 7 on the forums
- Images from Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Vol 1 7
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.