Appearing in "The Hand of the Infinites!"
- Photon (Monica Rambeau)
- Quasar (Wendell Vaughn)
- Tigra (Greer Grant)
- Starfox (Eros)
- Moondragon (Heather Douglas)
- Epoch (Mentioned)
- Rigellians (Mentioned)
- Eternals (Mentioned)
- Avengers (Only in flashback)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Only in flashback)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Only in flashback)
- Hawkeye (Clint Barton) (Only in flashback)
- Giant-Man (Hank Pym) (Only in flashback)
- Wasp (Janet Van Dyne) (Only in flashback)
- Black Knight (Dane Whitman) (Only in flashback)
- Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff) (Only in flashback)
- Quantum Bands
- Captain America's Shield (Only in flashback)
- Iron Man Armor MK V (Only in flashback)
- Hawkeye's Bow (Only in flashback)
- Trick Arrows (Only in flashback)
- Titanian starship
Synopsis for "The Hand of the Infinites!"
Seeing the hand of the Infinites, the heroes realized the impossibility of defeating them. Quasar began trying to contact his mentor/goddaughter Epoch for help but Moondragon advised that he should contact Eternity. With the help of the other heroes, they were able to manifest Eternity and while asking Eternity to help them in trying to stop the Infinites, they grasped at the hand of one of the Infinites. The giant hand then captured Eternity and brought them to the Overspace. There they saw three shadowed figures who are the Infinites who questioned Eternity and the heroes through Eternity.
It appears that the destruction and rearrangement of the planets and stars of the galaxy were being done by the Infinites as a means of making the flow of energy in the universe and multiverse more efficient. However, after realizing that sentient beings were being destroyed as a result of their manipulations, one of the Infinites apparently sacrificed itself in order to bring back life into the galaxy that was previously destroyed by the Infinites.
|Like this? Let us know!|