- Now we just do it 'cause we like the taste.
- -- Ryder explaining why they eat Skrulls
Appearing in "Skrull-$%#@ers!"
- Desert Stars (First appearance)
- Point Men
- Mavericks (First appearance)
- J (Behind the scenes)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Skrull Kill Krew
- 3-D Man (Chuck Chandler) (Main story and flashback)
- Peggy Chandler
- Hal Chandler (Main story and flashback)
- Vision (Jonas) (Cameo)
- Howling Commandos
- Skrull Empire (Main story and flashback)
- Titannus (Mentioned)
- Fantastic Four (Mentioned)
- Triunes (Mentioned)
- Captain America (Steven Rogers) (Mentioned)
- Moonstomp (Mentioned)
- Catwalk (Mentioned)
- Dice (Mentioned)
- United States of America, Earth
- War Machine Armor Model 3
- Gauntlet's gauntlet
- Original 3-D Man Googles / "Magic Specs"
- "Blacksmith"'s Stormbreaker
- "Blacksmith"'s Shield
Synopsis for "Skrull-$%#@ers!"
She-Thing investigates the downed Quinjet, ripping off a window to free 3-D Man, unaware of two figures behind her. 3-D Man outs her as a Skrull, surprising the impostor, who attempts to kill him, only to be shot full through in the stomach by the Skrull Kill Krew. 3-D Man gets familiar with the group.
Back at Camp Hammond, Trauma and Physique find War Machine, rebooted. Apparently, his tech had a backup system made of obsolete Stanetech. They rush outside and meet with Yellowjacket and four S.H.I.E.L.D. Capekillers. Then, a message planted by Iron Man starts playing. He is given specific instructions to follow a beacon and to trust not one. War Machine then takes off, without listening to Yellowjacket. Unknown to War Machine, Yellowjacket is, in fact, a Skrull, who is confused as to how his suit is still functional. He tells the Capekillers around him, also Skrulls, to proceed with their plans and to intercept War Machine. However, Eric O'Grady/Ant-Man, at his small size, is curious as to what he's up to.
In Los Alamos, the Chandlers' house, 3-D Man decides to get more know-how on how to fight the Skrulls.
In Manhattan, the Skrulls had defeated many of the Initiative heroes. Crusader was considering revealing his true self or face shame with his race. Then suddenly, Nick Fury and his Howling Commandos turn up, ready to even the odds. Fury talks to Crusader, figuring that a person like him who defeated Titannus is good enough to fight. This renews Crusader's courage, deciding to stand with Earth against his own people.
In Phoenix, Arizona, 3-D Man spots Blacksmith, of the Desert Stars, as a Skrull. Immediately, the Kill Krew races to take the Skrull down. However, Blacksmith defends himself by changing into Beta Ray Bill. The Skrull begins to dominate both hero-teams. However, Komodo, with her regenerative abilities, kept coming for more, so the Skrull decides to decapitate her. 3-D Man managed to shoot the Skrull through the chest with hitting any of Komodo's major organs. Riot then planets a torture device and demanded to the Skrull as to how many agents they have in the Initiative. The Skrull says that they have agents in each of the Initiative teams, ready to kill everyone, before the device causes him to explode. Komodo joins their mission to repel the Skrulls. Mainly, they have to go to Las Vegas to save Hardball.
At Camp Hammond, the Skrull Yellowjacket is meeting the arrival of Skrull troops, ready to conquer Earth. Down in a patch of grass, Ant-Man panics.
- Riot is revealed to be stuck in current form.
- Moonstomp, Catwalk, and Dice are revealed to have died.
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
- Avengers: The Initiative #16
|Like this? Let us know!|