- Behold the legacy of your bloodlust, Magneto! In killing me, you have released all that stirred within me-- such glorious liberation! I will finally see my world achieved-- the new Master Race will tear down this world and draw forth The Reich Eternal!
Appearing in "The Red Supremacy: Chapter 1 - We Will All Be Dead Tomorrow"Edit
- Avengers Unity Division
- X-Men (New Charles Xavier School)
- Plantman (Samuel Smithers)
- Red Onslaught (Johann Shmidt)
- Ahab (Rory Campbell)
- Stark Sentinels (First appearance)
- Nomad (Ian Rogers) (Cameo)
- Charles Xavier (Vision)
- Queen Medusa
- Luke Cage
- Iron Fist (Danny Rand)
- Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange)
- Invisible Woman (Sue Richards)
- United States of America
- Iron Man Armor Model 42
- Captain America's Shield
- Falcon's Wings
- Black Widow's Gauntlets
- Magneto's Helmet
- Hawkeye's Bow and Trick Arrows
- Cloak of Levitation
- Eye of Agamatto
- Nova's Helmet
Synopsis for "The Red Supremacy: Chapter 1 - We Will All Be Dead Tomorrow"Edit
The Red Onslaught used his powers to spread hate across the world, influencing the Avengers with his "World War Hate". After Iron Man rescued them, they attempted to locate the source of the telepathic attack. Meanwhile, Magneto, Rogue, and the Scarlet Witch fought the Red Onslaught in Genosha, later joined by the Avengers and the X-Men. Iron Man used a telepathic tamperer to stop the Skull's influence. When more heroes arrived to help, the Red Skull revealed that he influenced Stark to create a model of Sentinels, based on the knowledge of different super heroes he acquired after the Civil War, before erasing the latter's memories of constructing them. The villain then deployed his Stark Sentinels to fight the heroes.
ACT I: THE RED SUPREMACY
• The Red Skull has exploited the gifts of the world’s greatest telepath to broadcast pure hatred across the globe. Now, born of the murder of Charles Xavier, World War Hate has begun.
• Tony Stark discovers a secret truth that will upend not only his life, but also the lives of everyone he cares for.
• Can The Avengers and X-Men finally unite? Would their combined strength be enough to hold back the darkness of the Red Onslaught?
• Magneto murdered the wrong man, releasing the greatest evil the Marvel Universe has ever known. Now Rogue and Scarlet Witch are all that stand in its way.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers & X-Men: AXIS Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Images from Avengers & X-Men: AXIS Vol 1 1
|Like this? Let us know!|