They escaped from A.I.M. Island and arrived in New York, wondering where they were, and soon realised that they were in an alternate universe. When Thorr noted the humans near him weren't on their knees, he killed them to teach a lesson.
Shortly after, the Avengers were attacked by A.I.M.'s Adaptoids in order to bring them back to A.I.M. Island. However one of the Adaptoids had a rogue behavior which caused the death of Ant-Man, forcing A.I.M. to leave the battle and teleport away. The Avengers also teleported away. Bruce Banner had already left the battle after the Wasp lost control over him and he turned back to his human form.
Four hours later, the body of Ant-Man was found by S.H.I.E.L.D.. The Avengers from this universe were called to investigate and found these Avengers in Times Square. Both teams of Avengers engaged in combat, and the tyrant Avengers begun to lose. After Wasp attempted to surrender along with an injured Iron Monger, Hulk arrived and reignited the fight. But A.I.M. stealthily captured both teams in a temporal shielding which made them stand still, and removed the tyrant Avengers in order to bring them back to their reality.
- Unlike the Earth-616 version of the Avengers, the Hulk and Steve Rogers were in the team at the same time. This might be possible because this Wasp had a device which allowed her to control the Hulk.
- Contrary to their Earth-616 counterparts, these Avengers are reckless, aggressive (even towards their own teammates), and consider themselves superior to normal people, to the point of allowing Thorr to kill innocents merely because they didn't kneel to them.
- 4 appearance(s) of Avengers (Earth-14325)
- 1 mention(s) of Avengers (Earth-14325)
- 7 image(s) of Avengers (Earth-14325)
- 6 member(s) of Avengers (Earth-14325)