- None of you need to hear anything from me but thanks... Thanks for a job well done, from your country, from the world, and from me.
- -- Nick Fury
Appearing in "Part Five"
- Powell McTeague
- General Hill
- Senator Harte
Synopsis for "Part Five"
The Avengers defeat ICON's forces who are attempting to attack Wakanda, before teleporting to Washington D.C. where they confront ICON's leader, Geoffrey Sydenham and the rest of his operatives. After taking down Brain Drain, Baron Blood, Geist, Spider Queen and the Hollow Men, they take Sydenham into custody.
The Avengers each go their separate ways shortly after defeating the terrorist organization with Nick Fury's thanks. Shortly after his, Fury and McTeague discover that Sydenham has been released in exchange for his cooperation in locating the missing Wakandan prince T'Chaka. Sydenham is later seen in Greenwich Village continuing his use of the dark arts.
• NICK FURY and his 1950s AVENGERS in a final confrontation with the AGENTS OF ICON!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers 1959 Vol 1 5 on the forums
- 9 Images from Avengers 1959 Vol 1 5
|Like this? Let us know!|