- Are you crazy?! This is what you're training us for? You sent us to War! We killed people! You put us in a position where we had to choose which of us would commit suicide! I've got things in my head...smells, sounds, things I've done...that'll never go away! This is wrong. You people are sick. If this is what being an Avenger is, I want nothing to do with it. I quit.
- -- Veil
Appearing in "Things Fall Apart"
- Avengers Academy
- Serpent (Mentioned)
- Hazmat (Jenny Takeda) (Mentioned)
- Commander Steve Rogers (Mentioned)
- Thor (Mentioned)
- Infinite Avengers Mansion (Destruction)
- Earth (Mentioned)
- Earth-11511 (Mentioned)
- Hel (Mentioned)
- USS Harry S. Truman
Synopsis for "Things Fall Apart"
- Synopsis not yet written.
FEAR ITSELF TIE-IN
The students of Avengers Academy are trapped within their school, stalked by The Worthy! Their only hope against such awesome power is to destroy the Infinite Mansion...but unless they can find a way out, they'll die with it! Experience the year’s biggest event through the series that ComicBookResources.com calls “a fantastic addition to Marvel’s canon, and one worthy of the name Avengers.”
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers Academy Vol 1 19 on the forums
- 3 Images from Avengers Academy Vol 1 19
|Like this? Let us know!|