We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
I believe in the Avengers. We came together to face threats no single individual could withstand. To make the world a safer place. Perhaps it was a simpler time. Perhaps we were naive. Jocasta just asked me were I'd be without the Avengers. I've thought long and hard about that. And I know, without question... I'd dead. Or insane. Or in prison. Or just not doing anyone much good. The Avengers have saved the world countless times. But they have also saved me. Have I faced hard times as a result of being an Avenger? Definitely. But I've also experienced some of the greatest moments of my life. Seen and done thing no other scientist can ever imagine. I've had the privilege of fighting beside some of the greatest heroes--and best friends--the world's ever seen. And I've found happiness. More than I probably deserve. If I'd never become an Avenger, I might have lived a quiet, contented, productive life as a researcher. But it's just as likely I'd have struggled with the same demons---depression, mental illness, suicidal thoughts--and not make it out the other side. And I wouldn't have had the great honor of teaching you. [...] What I take issue with is the idea that the Avengers are an outdated concept. The Avengers made me a far better man than I would have been without them. And I have yet to meet a person involved with the Avengers who is not better for that association. [...] Yes, we save the world. Yes we fight enemies no other force could battle... Certainly not a corporation. But beyond that... The Avengers inspire people. To preserve when every fiber of their being says, "give up." We are a symbol of people of different races, nations, even different species working together for the common good. We make the world a better place. We make those who join us better people. I will believe that until the day I die.
Appearing in "Career Day"
- Avengers Academy
- Reptil (Humberto Lopez)
- Finesse (Jeanne Foucault)
- Striker (Brandon Sharpe)
- Mettle (Ken Mack)
- Hazmat (Jenny Takeda)
- White Tiger (Ava Ayala)
- Lightspeed (Julie Power)
- X-23 (Laura Kinney)
- Butterball (Emery Schaub)
- She-Hulk (Lyra)
- Juston Seyfert
- Power Man (Víctor Álvarez)
- Batwing (James Santini)
- Ricochet (Johnny Gallo)
- Rocket Racer (Robert Farrell) (Leaves group)
- Machine Teen (Adam Aaronson) (Leaves group)
- Seyfert's Sentinel
- Briggs Chemical LLC
- Avengers (Only in flashback)
- Ant-Man's Ants (Only in flashback)
- Avengers Academy (Earth-11511)
- Giant-Man (Hank Pym)-11511 (First appearance)
- Jocasta (Earth-11511) (First appearance)
- Amulets of Power
- Hawkeye's Bow & Trick Arrows (Main story and flashback)
- Ant-Man's Helmet (Main story and flashback)
- Captain America's Shield (Only in flashback)
- Fossilized Amulet
- Finesse's Battle Staves
- Wiz Kid's Hoverchair
Synopsis for "Career Day"
- Synopsis not yet written
- Who killed an Avenger? Find out here!
- Which cast members are trying to shut down the Academy?
- The big conclusion to "Second Semester"!