Appearing in 1st story
- Iron Man Armor Model 42
- Black Widow's Gauntlets
- S.H.I.E.L.D. biosuit
- Hawkeye's Bow & Trick Arrows
- Captain America's Shield
Synopsis for 1st story
Toxic Doxie and her operatives close in on the AIM base where the remaining coccoon is held, where she plans to take the coccoon and burn everything else to the ground in revenge. Spider-Girl and the Avengers converge on the base shortly after, ironically intending to save their enemies from being murdered by Covington. Hawkeye and Spider-Girl close in on Toxic Doxie, but the poison she breathes keeps Clint at bay. Thanks to Wolverine's advice, Anya came prepared with a gas mask and takes on Doxie herself, ultimately webbing up her nose and mouth to stop the flow of toxic gas. Thanks to Spider-Woman's advice she studied up on Covington enough to know her gills allowed her to breathe without the standard human respiratory system.
Later, Steve Rogers expresses his gratitude to Anya by sending her the "Fight As One" ringtone she wanted.
ALL-OUT WAR IN NEW YORK CITY!
• The demented Dr. June Covington has taken on A.I.M., and is winning. The Avengers are caught in the middle of this Mad Science War! • But, now, this situation is more important -- because there’s a second Terrigen cocoon in New York, ticking like a time bomb, about to go off, Covington wants it and A.I.M. has it.
• SPIDER-GIRL, who has been mentored by the Avengers in her search for her teacher, abducted by Covington for Nefarious Genetic Purposes, now leads the charge, as the Avengers Assemble to end this conflict before the Terrigen cocoon explodes and New York is doooooomed.
- Spider-Woman's ringtone that Steve sends to Anya is the intro theme to Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers Assemble Vol 2 25 on the forums
- 4 Images from Avengers Assemble Vol 2 25
|Like this? Let us know!|