- Hippy peanut butter. Have to be mixed.
Appearing in 1st story
- Yun Guang Han (Behind the scenes)
- Unnamed monsters
- Sergei Sorokin (Mentioned)
- Unnamed scientists (Corpse)
- Palo Alto
- S.T.A.N. Speakers Conference
- Palo Alto
- New York State
- Camp Vostok
- Madripoor (Mentioned)
Synopsis for 1st story
The Avengers find out a scientist that both Stark and Banner know, Sergei Sorokin, has gone missing along with an alien culture sample harvested from an ancient lake in Antarctica. Tony proposes a challenge between himself and Bruce wherein each will lead a team to race to find Sorokin first. Bruce reluctantly agrees, teaming up with Spider-Woman while Iron Man teams up with Thor. Captain Marvel volunteers to be the referee/judge. The lighthearted game takes a serious turn when they arrive at the research site to find it overrun by aggressive alien monsters and all the staff inside the facility slaughtered.
ALL-NEW CREATIVE TEAM WITH ALL-NEW OUTSIZED ADVENTURES!
• Kelly Sue Deconnick (CAPTAIN MARVEL) and Stefano Caselli (AMAZING SPIDER-MAN) team up to tackle the titanic tales YOU DEMANDED! And in continuity to boot?!
• Two scientists. Two giant egos. One wears a tank. One is a tank. Tony Stark and Bruce Banner are SCIENCE BROS!
• When a fellow bigbrain goes missing, wanna bet who can find him first? It’s Amazing Race, Avengers-style, as Iron Man and Hulk form their teams and embark on a global manhunt with the ultimate prize at stake…bragging rights!
- The cover of this issue is a recolored version of an unused cover for Avengers Vol 4 #24.1.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers Assemble Vol 2 9 on the forums
- Images from Avengers Assemble Vol 2 9
|Like this? Let us know!|