The Avengers Empire were the last remnants of the Avengers following Dimitrios plan to take over Earth. Under the leadership of Vision and Captain Alexis, the Avengers Empire opposed Dimitrios and his Machine Imperium for ten thousand years.
On the eve of Dimitrios final siege of the Golden Knot, the Avengers Empire prepared to stop him, no matter the cost. Victor died in the initial assault, and Doombot sacrificed himself by activating the Black Hole in his chest plate. Unfortunately, Dimitrios was successful in riding Galactus severed head into the Golden Knot along with Captain Alexis, who had been pulled in while attempting to prevent Dimitrios' entrance. Once inside the Golden Knot, their universe was destroyed, and they were greeted by Bald Parrot.
- Several robots are seeming inspired by members of the classic Avengers and Avengers A.I. and even some villains including Spider-Man, Wolverine, Hawkeye, Jocasta, Monica Chang, Hulk, Carnage, and Loki. However, it is unclear if these robots are merely remotely controlled by Vision or if they have some A.I. programing.
- 7 members of Avengers Empire (Earth-14161)
- 3 appearances of Avengers Empire (Earth-14161)
- 3 images of Avengers Empire (Earth-14161)
- Gallery of Avengers Empire (Earth-14161)