Appearing in "The Man In the Ant Hill"
- Ant-Man (Hank Pym) (First appearance)
- Wasp (Janet Van Dyne) (First appearance)
- Klaw (Ulysses Klaw) (First appearance)
- Vibranium (First appearance)
- Sonic Disruptor (First appearance)
- Ant-Man's Helmet (First appearance)
- Pym Particles (First appearance)
- Ant-Man's Suit (First appearance)
- Wasp's Suit (First appearance)
- Ant-Man's Ants (First appearance)
Synopsis for "The Man In the Ant Hill"
Hank Pym is just outside Wakanda studying a Vibranium ore sample under the protection of S.H.I.E.L.D., when the camp is attacked by Ulysses Klaw and his mercenaries. He shrinks down to Ant-Man and begins taking out the mercenary's when Klaw loads the Vibranium sample into a sonic weapon. Pym then activates another device and shrinks the entire lab down, with Klaw and his men still inside. Ants then take out the rest of the mercenary's while Hank deals with Klaw. After returning to normals size, Klaw freaks out and runs into the jungle, escaping.
|Hank Pym||Wally Wingert|
|Ulysses Klaw||Mark Hamill|
- The title of this episode is an homage to the name of the story Hank Pym first appeared in the comic Tales to Astonish #27.