Appearing in "The Big House"
- Whirlwind (Dave Cannon)
- Prisoners in The Big House
- Prisoner on The Raft
- Graviton (Franklin Hall) (First appearance)
- Ultron Units (First appearance)
- M.R.D. (Mutant Response Division) (Mentioned)
- Wrecking Crew (Vision)
- The Leader (Samuel Sterns) (Vision)
- Batroc the Leaper (Georges Batroc) (Vision)
- Abomination (Emil Blonsky) (Vision)
- Baron Strucker (Wolfgang von Strucker) (Vision)
- Baron Zemo (Heinrich Zemo) (Vision)
Synopsis for "The Big House"
Whirlwind is being escorted to his cell in the Big House, when he decides to try and break free. After destroying a couple of the robotic guards, and giant arm busts through the roof and a single finger pins him to the ground. Looking up, he sees an enormous Hank Pym, holding him in place until more guards arrive and take him into custody. Later, Hank begins to argue with Fury about the ethics of the prison he created. Fury asks them if they even bothered to ask what Whirlwind had stole. A sonic disruptor for Klaw. Inside the Big House, Whirlwind is wanting to know why none of them try to escape, when the Mad Thinker tells him there is no need.
|Hank Pym||Wally Wingert|
|Clay Quartermain||Troy Baker|
|Mad Thinker||Danny Mann|
|Nick Fury||Alex Desert|
|Grey Gargoyle||Troy Baker|
- The game Arnim Zola plays in his cell is Pong.