In accordance with the naming conventions, it has been suggested that this page be moved to:
- We played your deranged game -- but we played by OUR rules, not yours -- and the Avengers' rules have always been about saving lives -- whatever it takes.
Appearing in "To Challenge a Champion!"
- Squadron Supreme
- Moonglow (Arcanna Jones)
- Hyperion (Zhib-Ran)
- Power Princess (Zarda)
- Dr. Spectrum (Joseph Ledger)
- Whizzer (Stanley Stewart)
- Skylark (Linda Lewis)
- Shape (Raleigh Lund)
- Haywire (Harold Danforth)
- Amphibian (Only in flashback)
- Cap'n Hawk (Only in flashback)
- Golden Archer (Only in flashback)
- Nighthawk (Only in flashback)
- Nuke (Only in flashback)
- Tom Thumb (Only in flashback)
- New York State
- Iron Man Armor Model 16
- Hawkeye's Bow & Trick Arrows
- Captain America's triangular shield
- Captain America's Uniform
- Swordsman's Sword
- Magdelene's Staff
- Porcupine Armor
- 2 Ultron heads
- Wand of Watoomb
- Wonder Glove
- Eternal Brain-Mine
- Seth's staff
- Anti-gravity disk
- Doctor Spectrum's Power Prism
- Zodiac Star-Blaster
- Ant-Man's Helmet
- Nth Projector
- Avenger's Quinjet
- Project: Pegasus Shuttle
Synopsis for "To Challenge a Champion!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Wraparound cover.
- Reprinted in the "Squadron Supreme: Death of a Universe" collection.
- Squadron Supreme are sent back to their universe.
- The Squadron Supreme next appear in Squadron Supreme: New World Order #1.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers Squadron Supreme Annual Vol 3 1998 on the forums
- 5 Images from Avengers Squadron Supreme Annual Vol 3 1998
- 1 Reprints of Avengers Squadron Supreme Annual Vol 3 1998
|Like this? Let us know!|