Appearing in "Bride and Doom!"
- House of Agon
- Quicksilver (Pietro Frank) (Main story and recap)
- Fantastic Four
- Edwin Jarvis
- Agatha Harkness
- Franklin Richards
- Omega (Android) (Alive in recap and statue in main story)
- Priests of Pama (Mentioned)
- Agon (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and recap)
- Inhuman Dogs
- Alpha Primitives
- Androids (Alive in recap and statue in main story)
- Rats (Mentioned)
- Earth (Main story and recap)
- United States (Main story and recap)
- Asia (Main story and recap)
- Balkans (Mentioned)
- Transia (Mentioned)
- Saigon, Vietnam, Asia (Mentioned)
- Iron Man Armor Model 3
- Scarlet Witch's Suit (Main story and recap)
- Quicksilver's Suit (Main story and recap)
- Swordsman's Sword
- Fantastic Four Uniforms
- Black Bolt's Suit
- Medusa's Suit
- Avengers/Defenders War (Referenced)
Synopsis for "Bride and Doom!"
While sitting down to supper at Avengers Mansion, the Avengers are startled by the arrival of Gorgon of the Inhumans, who has come to take them to the wedding of Quicksilver and Crystal, and is infuriated with the speedster mutant when he realizes that the Avengers were not made aware of the wedding. However, the Avengers do drop everything to attend the wedding.
While the Avengers, Fantastic Four and Inhumans prepare to celebrate the upcoming wedding, Maximus and an unknown benefactor are plotting to crash the wedding and attack everyone involved by stirring up dissent among the Alpha Primitives.
Before the wedding can begin, the Alphas attack the Inhumans, and Crystal is captured by what appears to be a revived Omega. However, it is soon revealed that it is not Omega, but a resurrected Ultron, who has come to get revenge against the Avengers. This story is continued in Fantastic Four #150...
- Cover art modifications by Romita.
- This issue contains a Series "A" Marvel Value Stamp: #13 - Dr. Strange.
- Quicksilver has not appeared in this title since Avengers #110.
- Ultron last appeared in Avengers #68.
|Like this? Let us know!|