Appearing in "Bewitched, Bothered, and Dead!"
- Fantastic Four
- Franklin Richards
- Defenders (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Bewitched, Bothered, and Dead!"
Returning to Avengers Mansion from the Hidden Land (following the events of Fantastic Four #150) The Avengers and the Fantastic Four are attacked by occult forces. After the attack is warded off by Agatha Harkness, Agatha informs all present that she will be training the Scarlet Witch in the ways of magic and that she will be leaving the Fantastic Four's service now that Franklin has awakened from his coma.
Taking the Scarlet Witch to her quarters to begin immediate training, the two are attacked by Necrodamus who has come to take the soul of Agatha so that he may achieve immortality. While Agatha and the Scarlet Witch battle Necrodamus, Mantis confronts the Vision with her feelings towards him. The Vision tells Mantis that he cares for the Scarlet Witch and that they are only friends.
Finally, the Scarlet Witch, fighting alone manages to defeat Necrodamus destroying his magic box sending him away. Following the defeat of Necrodamus , a star appears over Avengers Mansion shortly followed by the arrival of Kang the Conquerer who has come to this time to seek out the Celestial Madonna.
- It was revealed in Captain Marvel #39 that the Watcher caused the star to appear over Avengers Mansion to commemorate the Celestial Madonna. He listed this as one of his violations of involvement and that he did it in order to feel like a hero which he enjoyed.
- This issue contains a letters page, Avengers Assemble!. Letters are publsihed from Chan Petch, Garnet H. G. Barcelo, and Ann Bausch.
- This issue contains a Series "A" Marvel Value Stamp: #70 Super Skrull.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers Vol 1 128 on the forums
- 1 Image(s) from Avengers Vol 1 128
- 3 Reprints of Avengers Vol 1 128
Links and References
- The Unofficial Marvel Value Stamps Site 
|Like this? Let us know!|