Appearing in "When Strikes Attuma?"
- Avengers (Main story and flashforward)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Main story and flashforward)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Main story and flashforward)
- Yellowjacket (Henry Pym) (Main story and flashforward)
- Wasp (Janet Van Dyne) (Main story and flashforward)
- Scarlet Witch (Wanda Frank) (Main story and flashforward)
- Beast (Hank McCoy) (Main story and flashforward)
- Atlantean Empire (Main story and recap)
- Whizzer (Bob Frank)
- Numerous unnamed medical personnel
- Nuklo (Frank) (Mentioned)
- Living Laser (Arthur Parks) (Mentioned)
- Fantastic Four (Mentioned)
- Namor the Sub-Mariner (Recap and flash forward)
- Quicksilver (Pietro Frank) (Mentioned)
- Crystal (Mentioned)
- Triton (Mentioned)
- Neptune (Poseidon) (Invoked)
- Thor (Odinson) (Referenced)
- Lord (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Howard Stark (Photo)
- Maria Stark (Photo) (Unnamed)
- Thing (Ben Grimm) (Photo)
Races and Species:
- Atlanteans (Main story and recap)
- Sharks (Mentioned)
- Inhumans (Mentioned)
- Atlantean-Human Hybrids (Recap and flashforward)
- Earth (Main story, recap and flashforward)
- Heaven (Invoked)
- Serpent Crown
- Captain America's Shield (Main story and flashforward)
- Iron Man Armor Model 4 (Main story and flashforward)
- Atomo-Collar (First appearance)
- Bio-Synthetic Wings (Main story and flashforward)
Synopsis for "When Strikes Attuma?"
After disposing of the Serpent Crown in the Pacific Ocean, the Vision is attacked and captured by Atlantean warriors commanded by Attuma. While back in New York, the Avengers and Wonder Man drop the Whizzer off at the hospital following their battle with Nuklo. After they see that the Whizzer gets medical treatment, the Avengers begin to ponder what to do with the newly resurrected Wonder Man.
While at Avengers Mansion, the Scarlet Witch and Jarvis are visited by what appears to be Triton of the Inhumans. Back aboard Attuma's vessel, the Vision is brought before Attuma who beats the android into submission and reveals his plot to get revenge against the Sub-Mariner by pitting the Avengers against him in the hopes that one enemy will destroy the other. Back at the Mansion, "Triton" let's slip that he's an impostor by not knowing where Quicksilver is, and Wanda blasts him with a hex bolt. This reveals the impostor to be one of Attuma's minions: Tyrak, who easily defeat the injured Witch and Jarvis in battle.
The other Avengers arrive home and attack Tyrak head-on, but the super-powered Atlantean manages to best each one in combat until only the Beast is left standing. Out-numbered and over-powered, the Beast makes a hasty retreat, leaving Tyrak and his minions to round up the Avengers to use as living weapons against the Sub-Mariner.
- This story continues from Avengers Annual #6, and is continued directly in Super-Villain Team-Up #9.
- Tyrak will appear next in Avengers 156.