- Gee, Chunkie.. Maybe we came at a bad time!
- -- Nikki Gold
Appearing in "First Blood"
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Wonder Man (Simon Williams)
- Two-Gun Kid (Matthew Hawk)
- Hawkeye (Clint Barton)
- F.A.A. (Mentioned)
- Piet Hein (Named only) (Topical reference)
- Odin (Invoked)
- Isaac Harkov (Invoked)
- National Security Council
- Count Nefaria (Luchino Nefaria) (Mentioned)
- Ultron (Mentioned)
- Collector (Taneleer Tivan) (Behind the scenes)
- Carina Walters
- Peter Parker
- Mary Jane Watson
- Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange)
- Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell)
- Silver Surfer (Norrin Radd) (Cameo)
Races and Species:
- Zenn-Lavians (Cameo)
- Prime Marvel Universe
- Timestream (Mentioned)
- Astral Plane
- Captain America's Uniform and Shield
- Iron Man Armor Model 4
- Scarlet Witch's Suit
- Yonda's Bow
- Hawkeye's Suit and Bow and Trick Arrows
- Spider-Man's Suit (Cameo)
- Cloak of Levitation
- Eye of Agamotto
- Captain Marvel's Suit and Nega-Bands
- Silver Surfer's Surfboard (Cameo)
Synopsis for "First Blood"
The Avengers discover their headquarters have been invaded by Henry Peter Gyrich, the special agent of the National Security Council in charge of determining the status of their government-granted special privileges, and he is greatly displeased that he was able to breach the mansion's defenses so easily.
Then, while the Avengers and the other Guardians confer, Starhawk, in his alternate female form as Aleta, discovers their quarry Korvac, living
quietly in a residential neighborhood. Michael, as he now calls himself, and his wife Carina are the same couple who earlier vanished from Janet Pym's fashion show. Battling Starhawk on both the physical and psychic planes, Michael utterly destroys his foe, then recreates him with no memory of their encounter and no longer able to perceive his presence.
Appearing in "Thor in "The Ding-a-Ling Family""
Synopsis for "Thor in "The Ding-a-Ling Family""
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Letters (story pages): Saladino (uncredited) page 1, Wohl pages 2-17.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Avengers Assemble". Letters are published from Scott Hermes, Dave Heeter and Bill Mills.
|Like this? Let us know!|