Appearing in "Of Robin Hoods and Roustabouts"
- Ant-Man (Scott Lang)
- Carson Carnival of Traveling Wonders
- Marcella "Marcy" Carson (Only appearance)
- Taskmaster (Tony Masters)
- Unnamed guards
- Cassie Lang
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Mentioned)
- Thor (Odinson) (Mentioned)
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (Mentioned)
- Tigra (Greer Grant) (Mentioned)
- Daredevil (Matt Murdock) (Mentioned)
- Iron Fist (Daniel Rand) (Mentioned)
- Ant-Man's Ants
- Silver Streak
- Unnamed ants
- A lion
- Avengers (Cameo)
Races and Species:
- New York
- Hawkeye's Suit, Bow and Trick Arrows
- Ant-Man's Suit and Helmet
- Daredevil's Billy Club (Mentioned)
- Wasp's Suit (Cameo)
- Captain America's Uniform (Cameo) and Shield (Cameo)
- Iron Man Armor MK V (Cameo)
Synopsis for "Of Robin Hoods and Roustabouts"
Hawkeye answers a secret message for help from Marcella Carson, now the owner of the carnival where Clint once performed and discovers the enterprise has been taken over by the Taskmaster as a mobile recruiting center for his training academies. The villain fights Hawkeye to a standstill, then forces his surrender by threatening Marcella. Disarmed, the archer is left to his fate in a cage with an angry lion but is saved by the arrival of Ant-Man, who had been attending the carnival in civilian guise with his daughter.
The two then team up to defeat and capture the Taskmaster's men. When their foe launches an explosive-filled dummy from the cannon used in the human cannonball act, however, the heroes are forced to allow him to escape while they prevent its detonation and save the crowd.
- Inking credited to Brett Breeding & Crew.