Appearing in "Duty Over All!"
- Firelord (Pyreus Kril)
- Edwin Jarvis
- Skrull Empire (Main story and flashback)
- Thanos (Mentioned)
- Lord (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- She-Hulk (Jennifer Walters)
- Wyatt Wingfoot
- Mr. Fantastic (Reed Richards) (Mentioned)
- Mrs. Fantastic (Sue Storm) (Mentioned)
- High Evolutionary (Herbert Wyndham) (Mentioned)
- Galactus (Galan) (Mentioned)
- Mentor (A'Lars) (Mentioned)
- Thor (Odinson) (Mentioned)
- Marge (First appearance)
- Galactus (Recap)
Races and Species:
- Luphomoids (Main story and flashback)
- Rigellians (Main story and recap)
- Sarks (Main story and recap)
- Humans (Main story and flashback)
- Human-Olympian Hybrids
- Skrulls (Main story and flashback)
- Horses (Mentioned)
- Taa-ans (Recap)
- Angels (Mentioned)
- Andromeda Galaxy (Main story and flashback)
- Milky Way
- Firelord's Staff
- Captain America's Uniform and Shield
- Wasp's Suit and Wings
- Ebony Blade
- Captain Marvel's Suit
- Sub-Space Transmitter (Only in flashback)
- Kree-Skrull War (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Duty Over All!"
Receiving Captain Marvel's message, the Avengers, accompanied by Firelord, rocket to the Andromeda Galaxy in a Titanian starship piloted by Starfox. Once reunited with her teammates, Captain Marvel presents them to the Skrulls' leader. General Zedrao, who tells them how, after Galactus's destruction of their throneworld, the ruthless Nebula and her mercenaries had taken over world after world of the shattered Skrull Empire. Although Captain Marvel had engineered a ruse making it seem that Nebula had destroyed Zedrao's base, Nebula is still at large and in command of Thanos's immensely powerful ship. Thus, although neither side truly trusts the other, the Avengers and the Skrulls become allies against their mutual foe.
- Although the story does not mention it, several of the Avengers met Zedrao in Death of Captain Marvel #1.
- Zedrao explains the consequences of the destruction of the Skrull throneworld in Fantastic Four #257. He says that every planetary governor declared himself or herself emperor; by Silver Surfer (Vol. 3) #6 Kylor says that Yorak and three others are his rivals for the title.