Appearing in "Inferno squared"Edit
- Timestream (Mentioned)
- Nanny's ship
- Fantasti-Car MK II
Synopsis for "Inferno squared"Edit
Kang finds himself on the surface of the Time Bubble, watching Demons wreak havoc over New York City. Kang realizes the only way he can survive is if he aids the Avengers in restoring the time stream. Meanwhile, Reed and Sue battle the Orphan-Maker and Nanny for the safety of their son, whom Nanny has trapped in a suit of armor.
They rescue Franklin with the help of the Captain and Gilgamesh, but Nanny and her Orphan-Maker escape. Worsening the situation, the demon N'Astirh kidnaps Franklin. Joined by Thor, the five heroes search for the boy. The disguised form of the Growing Man leads them to the demon's nest, where Sue. During the ensuing battle, Sue finds the demons are sucking the energy out of Franklin and frees her child. After defeating the Growing Man, the heroes take Franklin back home and decide to reform the Avengers.
Appearing in "The Coming of the Accursed Avengers!"Edit
Synopsis for "The Coming of the Accursed Avengers!"Edit
- In "Inferno squared" after defeating N'Astirh and freeing the city from the demon invasion, Thor, Captain, Mister Fantastic, Invisible Woman, and Gilgamesh decide to join forces as the newest Avengers team.
- "The Coming of the Accursed Avengers!" retells the origins of the Avengers from Avengers #1.
- This issue also contains a list of every issue in which each individual member of the Avengers was active on the team.
- This issue also contains a Handbook entry for Edwin Jarvis & Avengers Park.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Avengers Vol 1 
|Like this? Let us know!|