Appearing in "Dream Lover"
- Avengers Mansion, Manhattan, New York City, New York
- Schuyler Hill Memorial Day Care Center (First appearance), Bronx, New York City, New York
- Avengers Sky-Car
Synopsis for "Dream Lover"
Hera, disguised as the mortal Augustine Jones, and Taylor Madison pay the Avengers a visit. Hera reveals her true self and attacks the Avengers. The Avengers fight valiantly, but they're out of their league. Zeus makes a dramatic entrance and ends the battle. Hera abandons her revenge plot. Zeus explains that Taylor Madison is simply a construct he used to draw Hera out. Taylor Madison, in a final embrace with Hercules, fades into nothingness. Hercules rages against his father and Zeus strips him of his immortality.
- Taylor Madison is revealed to be a non-living construct created by Zeus to be Hercules' soul mate in order to lure Hera into a trap that would reveal her machinations regarding Hercules.
- Hercules is stripped of his immortality for not showing gratitude towards Zeus after saving him from Hera using the Taylor Madison construct.
- The cover lists the release year as 1994, when it was actually released in 1995.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers Vol 1 384 on the forums
- 3 Image(s) from Avengers Vol 1 384
- 1 Reprints of Avengers Vol 1 384
|Like this? Let us know!|