Appearing in "Campfire Tales"
- 🢐 Janet Van Dyne 🢒
- 🢐 Hank Pym 🢒
- 🢐 Lockjaw 🢒
- 🢐 Luna Maximoff 🢒
- 🢐 Marilla 🢒
- 🢐 Tuc 🢒 (First appearance)
- Agon (Invoked)
- Henry Peter Gyrich (Mentioned)
- Tony Stark (Mentioned)
- Liam O'Lynch 🢒
- Vernon Van Dyne (Mentioned)
- Magnus (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Campfire Tales"
The Avengers spend a bit of downtime, enjoying a summer barbeque at Tony Stark's house in the Adirondack Mountains. Lockjaw runs into the woods and Hercules follows him. He meets up with a mysterious young boy who introduces himself as a friend to all the Avengers. The boy shows him a deck of cards with the Avengers logo. Hercules takes him back to the others.
The boy does reveals himself to be a fortune teller and gives cryptic predictions of what the future holds for all those present in the barbecue: Crystal, Deathcry, Hercules, Lockjaw, Luna Maximoff, Magdalene, Marilla, Quicksilver, and Swordsman. The Avengers recognize themselves in the boy's cards. The "prediction" for Marilla consists of tears and a reminder that Luna loves her. Foreshadowing her imminent death. The boy then disappears without a trace.
Just before dawn, the boy appears in Luna's room. To tell his "big sister" that he did everything he could. The boy turns out to be the future child of Crystal and Quicksilver, named Tuc. He warns his sister of the coming storm, asks her to pray for everyone and then leaves again.
- Prelude to the Crossing event; another prelude can be found in Iron Man #319.
- The story continues in Avengers: The Crossing #1.
- Tuc, originally intended to be Quicksilver and Crystal's son from the future, was retconned in Avengers: Forever #8 into being one of the many Immortus' Space Phantoms.